Creative Movement to Wholeness
Join Us! …As We Nourish And Embrace The Emerging Future!
October 26, 27, 28 of 2018
- Learnan embodied movement practice (Social Presencing Theater – (SPT)
- Increase intuition& learn to connect more deeplythrough “body wisdom”
- Taught by Laura Cronk
- Experience a variety of Grounding Meditation Practices
- Lead by Mary Evelyn Zimmerman
- Create a colorful journal to record your experiences
- Instructed by Mary Jardin Wimberley
- Drum, dance or rest around the campfire
- Eat organic mealswith vegetarian and gluten free options
- Enjoy natureat the Temenos Retreat Center
- Retreat with a single room is $370
- Retreat with a shared double room is $325
- Retreat as commuter is $230. *As a commuter please arrive before the workshop begins each day and stay to the end.
REGISTER NOW! Laura Cronk email@example.com or call 302-753-3388
Social Presencing Theater (SPT)
Social Presencing Theater (SPT) taught by Laura Cronk is not "theater" in the conventional sense, but is a way to communicate and access intuition through body led movements. Limiting concepts dissolve and future possibilities emerge when the group melds together and relaxes into receptivity. Be a part of this organic, joyful, surprising and profound approach to Social Change. This is an introductory SPT workshop and no prior experience is required.
Meditation Practices Meditation Practices
Throughout the weekend Mary Evelyn Zimmerman will offer various forms of meditation to help center and relax you as well as deepen your connection with your higher states consciousness.
Access your intuition and experience a sense of creative flow with artist, Mary Jardin Wimberleyas she facilitates a journal workshop and other creative, self-expressive art activities.
Teaches Social Presencing Theater and hosts Speaking Circles. Her interests are in facilitating embodied practices (SPT, Leadership Embodiment, Organization Constellations), Dialogue, Art of Hosting and Process Work. She worked in healthcare for 31 years. She has a MS in Library Science and MS in Clinical Psychology.
Mary Evelyn Zimmerman
Is an Intuitive Holistic Health Practitioner, specializing in guided meditations, color and shamanistic therapies. Mary has worked extensively on both East and West Coasts. She currently works in the PA. tri-state area at various centers. Mary focuses on aligning people’s passions and inner peace in a heart centered approach.
Mary Jardin Wimberley
Of Delaware is currently illustrating her children’s books with her whimsical watercolor animal characters. Mary is also passionate about sharing her creative process with groups through intentional, intuitive and self-expressive art projects. She also works one-to-one with clients on Forgiveness and Self-Inquiry.